Do you believe your beliefs can change the way your life works? I certainly do. The following 10 beliefs come from an article I just read at inc.com written by Geoffrey James and I was encouraged to see that I subscribe to these pretty much on a daily basis. What about you?
10 powerful positive beliefs
- I always act with a purpose
- I take responsibility for my results
- I stretch myself past my limits daily
- I don’t wait for perfection; instead, I act now
- I learn more from failures than successes
- I take my job seriously, but do not take myself too seriously
- I use rejection to renew my humility and sharpen my objectivity
- I use both negative and positive feedback to keep on target
- I am careful about what I put into my mind and body
- I seek out people who are similarly motivated to improve themselves
What are the positive and negative beliefs you carry around with you that influence your behaviour on a daily basis?
You can find the article by Geoffrey James here: http://www.inc.com/geoffrey-james/positive-thinking-how-to-change-your-future.html
From the desk of liber8yourbusiness. Business mentors and experts in small business exit strategies. Based in Wellington, New Zealand.